Earth Day is celebrated on a worldwide level on April 22. The date is meant to remind us the importance of taking care of our planet so we continue to exist as an specie. Thus, a lot of people engage in environmentally friendly attitudes this day because, if we all do, the earth will feel relieved.
However, besides Earth day, there are some things you can do to save the planet. Continue reading the following earth day tips to learn more about how to engage with environmentally friendly activities on your daily life:
- Turn off the lights if you are not using them
- Unplug electronic devices if you are not using them
- Buy organically grown produce
- Try using a bicycle, public transport or carpooling instead of using your car everyday
- Use fabric shopping bags
- Repair leaky taps
- Try using reusable products
- Plant a tree
- Use energy efficient appliances
As you can see, taking care of Mother Earth is actually pretty easy. So, why don”t you go and try some of these tips? In the long run, it will definitely help the planet. Also, remember to help raise awareness and talk about environment and ecology with your friends and family.